Suffragette Silk Scarf

£ 125.00

In stock

This luxurious suffragette silk scarf is printed in the Suffragette colours with inspiring quotes by women in history. The quotes are sometimes funny, sometimes profound and wise; I hope they provide you with inspiration and a feeling of connection and sisterhood. There is one quote included by my eldest daughter, creating an arc between past, current and future generations. Purple stands for loyalty and dignity, white for purity and green for hope.

My range of print scarfs is one of the most prevalent items that clients add to their orders. They are immensely versatile because they can be worn in so many ways to refine your outfit. Wear with a suit for an effortlessly sharp look, or match with jeans and a jacket for a smart casual look. Available in two other options; Blue Grey Silk Scarf and Burgundy Silk Scarf.

Here are a few suggestions of the many ways you can wear my suffragette silk scarf: simply fold in half to form a triangle then wrap it around your neck so the point is downward, or tie a knot around the neck and let the two ends hang. If you want to show off the quotes, or it’s getting a little warm, just tie the scarf to your bag.

10% of all sales go to the women’s charity Refuge and from March 2022 onward, the remaining 90% of proceeds will benefit UNHCR to help refugees fleeing conflict around the world.

Features:

  • High-quality digital print in Suffragette colours
  • Printed and finished in the UK
  • 100% Silk
  • Rolled hems

Dimensions: 

  • Width: 45cm
  • Length: 180cm

 

 

 

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.