Burgundy Silk Scarf

£ 125.00

In stock

SKU: SCF01-SQU-PIN-01 Categories: , Tags: , , ,

This luxurious square burgundy silk scarf is printed with inspiring quotes by women in history. Sometimes funny, sometimes wise and profound, I hope they provide motivation and a feeling of connection and sisterhood. The print includes one quote by my daughter, creating an arc between past, current and future generations of women.

My women’s silk print scarf range is one of the most popular items that my clientele adds to orders. They are exceptionally versatile because they can be worn in so many ways to improve your outfit. Wear with a suit for an effortlessly smart look, or match with jeans and a blazer for a smart-casual look. Available in two other options; Silk Blue Grey Scarf and Suffragette Silk Scarf.

Here are a few suggestions of the many ways you can wear my burgundy silk scarf: simply fold it in half to form a triangle then wrap it around your neck so the point is downward, or tie a knot around the neck and let the two ends hang. If you want to show off the quotes, or it’s getting a little warm, just tie the scarf to your bag.

10% of each sale will go to the women’s charity Refuge and as of March 2022, the remaining 90% of proceeds will be donated to UNHCR to help refugees fleeing conflict around the world.

Features:

  • High-quality digital print
  • 100% Silk
  • Rolled hems
  • Printed and finished in the UK

Dimensions: 

  • Length: 180cm
  • Width: 45cm

 

 

 

 

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.